Webinar Session Details
Register to watch the recorded webinar "Before the Exam Room: Client Services Training for the Front Desk". After registering you will receive an emailed confirmation containing access information to view the webinar & instructions on completing a 3-question quiz to earn CE credit.
Join us on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 from 6:00 - 7:00 pm for the VHCTAz's Zoom Webinar, Before the Exam Room: Client Services Training for the Front Desk.
- This session has been designed for client service representatives & front desk staff at veterinary hospitals.
- The importance of first impressions
- Tips for handling difficult clients
- Medical triage for the front desk
- Your role in documentation
- VHCTAz Member: $10
- Non-member: $20
Important Webinar Information:
- Approved for 1 CE hour by the Arizona Academy of Veterinary Practice (for technicians).
- Note: CE credit will only be awarded to those who watch the entire webinar.
- If unable to watch the interactive, live webinar you may earn CE credit by viewing the recorded webinar and completing a 3-question quiz. Instructions for the quiz will be provided via email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Zoom Tutorial: Joining and participating in a webinar (attendee)
Lisa Donimari, CVT, BS, M.Ed.
Western Maricopa Education Center
Lisa has been dedicated to the veterinary field for over 23 years. She started as a support staff member in a general practice during the early years of her undergraduate work. In 1998, Lisa received a Bachelor’s of Science from Grand Canyon University (GCU). From 2000 to 2002, Lisa continued her studies at GCU working towards earning a Master’s Degree. Lisa became a Certified Veterinary Technician in 2005. She worked in emergency veterinary medicine for 13 years before transitioning into oncology where she had the opportunity to be a part of FBA studies, a conference moderator and presenter, and serve as an annual conference chair host. Since 2014, Lisa has been an instructor of veterinary medicine at Western Maricopa Education Center (West-MEC). Currently, Lisa also serves as the district host for the veterinary science advisory board, active HOSA advisor and campus strategic plan community outreach champion. In addition, Lisa chairs the Veterinary Assistants Committee of the Veterinary Health Care Team of Arizona.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received before 6-29-20 will receive refunds in full. No-shows or cancellations received after 6-29-20 will be charged the full amount.