Wednesday, November 18, 2020
6:00 - 7:00 pm
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Join us on Wednesday, November 18, 2020 from 6:00 - 7:00 pm for the AzVMA's Zoom Webinar, Leptospirosis Updates.
- Keys to identifying the Lepto suspect
- Keeping your staff safe
- AzVMA Member: $25
- Non-member: $45
- VHCTAz Member & Students: $10
- Non-VHCTAz Member: $20
Important Webinar Information:
- Approved for 1 CE hour by the Arizona Academy of Veterinary Practice (for veterinarians & technicians).
- Note: CE credit will only be awarded to those who watch the entire webinar.
- If unable to watch the interactive, live webinar you may earn CE credit by viewing the recorded webinar and completing a 3-question quiz. Instructions for the quiz will be provided via email from email@example.com.
- Zoom Tutorial: Joining and participating in a webinar (attendee)
Janet Bailey, DVM, DACVIM (SAIM)
VetMED Emergency & Specialty Care
DVM, Kansas State University
Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Advanced Clinical Training
Small Animal Rotating Internship at VCA SouthShore in Boston, MA
Residency in Small Animal Internal Medicine at Louisiana State University
Managing multi-symptom cases
Hiking, bird photography, reading, sewing, and spending time with my family and pets.
*AzVMA Premier Sponsor*
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations before 11-16-20 will receive refunds in full. No-shows or cancellations received after 11-16-20 will be charged the full amount.