Webinar Session Details
Join us on Wednesday, December 2, 2020 from 6:00 - 7:00 pm for the AzVMA's Zoom Webinar, Work-Life Harmony for the Holidays
- This session has been designed for veterinarians & veterinary staff.
- This webinar will not be recorded.
- Implementing effective boundaries creates more personal/professional freedom
- Understand that leadership frameworks can be applied at home or at work to improve relationships
- The importance of aligning values to create positive environments
- Setting an intention is the first step to effective leadership at home or at work
- How to ask questions to inspire others
- AzVMA Member: $25
- Non-AzVMA Members: $45
- VHCTAz Member & Students: $10
- Non-VHCTAz Member: $20
Important Webinar Information:
- Approved for 1 CE hour by the Arizona Academy of Veterinary Practice (for veterinarians & technicians).
- Note: CE credit will only be awarded to those who watch the entire live webinar.
- Zoom Tutorial: Joining and participating in a webinar (attendee)
Angela Demaree, DVM, MPH, CHPC
PAWS Consulting, LLC
Public health, Advocacy & Wellness Strategic systems
Dr. Angela Demaree, a veterinarian, and veteran currently serves as the CEO and Principal Consultant for PAWS Consulting, a public health, and political consulting firm. Angela recently retired as a Major in the U.S. Army Reserves and deployed in 2012 in support of Operation Enduring Freedom where she learned strategic planning tools and techniques.
Previously, as the Equine Medical Director of the Indiana Horse Racing Commission, she successfully led and managed forty part-time intermittent employees through institutional change. She has her Master of Public Health in Biostatistics and Epidemiology from the University of Southern California’s Keck School of Medicine and is a Certified High Performance Coach.
Angela is a member of the American Statistical Association, the American Public Health Association, the American Veterinary Medical Association as well as her state and local veterinary medical associations. She currently serves on the Purdue University College of Veterinary Medicine's Alumni Board, the Indiana Animal Health Foundation Board, the Indiana Veterinary Medical Association’s Innovation Task Force, and Legislative Working Group.
She spends her free time with her horse, Tommy, and teaching her Quaker Parrot the Purdue Fight Song. You can connect with Angela on Twitter and LinkedIn @DemareeDVM
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received before 11-30-20 will receive refunds in full. No-shows or cancellations received after 11-30-20 will be charged the full amount.