Webinar Session Details
Register to watch the recorded webinar "Red Blood Cells and Red Hots - Is Your Patient's Candy Jar Too Low?". After registering you will receive an emailed confirmation containing access information to view the webinar & instructions on completing a 3-question quiz to earn CE credit.
Join us on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 from 7:00 - 8:00 pm for the AzVMA's Zoom Webinar, Red Blood Cells and Red Hots - Is Your Patient's Candy Jar Too Low?
- Clearly define anemia in their patients and decide when to worry
- Understand the benefits and limitations of diagnostics available for anemia
- Be comfortable with the diagnosis and management of a straightforward IMHA
- Develop a basic understanding of additional management options for a more complicated IMHA
- Be confident in when and how to treat anemia associated with renal disease
- AzVMA Member: $25
- Non-member: $45
- VHCTAz Member & Students: $10
- Non-VHCTAz Member: $20
Important Webinar Information:
- Approved for 1.5 CE hours by the Arizona Academy of Veterinary Practice (for veterinarians & technicians).
- Note: CE credit will only be awarded to those who watch the entire webinar.
- If unable to watch the interactive, live webinar you may earn CE credit by viewing the recorded webinar and completing a 3-question quiz. Instructions for the quiz will be provided via email from email@example.com.
- Zoom Tutorial:Joining and participating in a webinar (attendee)
Melissa Riensche, DVM, DACVIM (SAIM)
Desert Veterinary Medical Specialists
Dr. Riensche received her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from Iowa State University in 2004 and is board-certified with the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine. After graduation she completed a one-year rotating internship at VCA Animal Referral and Emergency Center of Arizona. Dr. Riensche then continued her training in internal medicine with a residency at the University of Illinois in Champaign-Urbana. Following her residency, Dr. Riensche relocated back to Phoenix to join the staff of Arizona Veterinary Internal Medicine, and is one of four partners in Desert Veterinary Medical Specialists. She has particular interests in nephrology, gastroenterology, infectious disease, respiratory medicine, and endocrine diseases. She shares her home with her husband Bryan, son RJ, 2 dogs named Monroe and Barrett Jackson, and 1 cat named Shelby. In her spare time she enjoys sharing a comfy spot with her pets while reading, hiking and biking, interior decorating, and art projects.
*AzVMA Premier Sponsor*
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received before 9-14-20 will receive refunds in full. No-shows or cancellations received after 9-14-20 will be charged the full amount.