Webinar Session Details
Register to watch the recorded webinar "An introduction to TPE & CRRT". After registering you will receive an emailed confirmation containing access information to view the webinar & instructions on completing a 3-question quiz to earn CE credit.
Join us on Wednesday, October 14, 2020 from 6:00 - 7:00 pm for the AzVMA's Zoom Webinar, An Introduction to TPE & CRRT.
- Continuous vs intermittent renal replacement therapy
- Therapeutic plasma exchange vs renal replacement therapy
- Case reviews
- AzVMA Member: $25
- Non-member: $45
- VHCTAz Member & Students: $10
- Non-VHCTAz Member: $20
Important Webinar Information:
- Approved for 1 CE hour by the Arizona Academy of Veterinary Practice (for veterinarians & technicians).
- Note: CE credit will only be awarded to those who watch the entire webinar.
- If unable to watch the interactive, live webinar you may earn CE credit by viewing the recorded webinar and completing a 3-question quiz. Instructions for the quiz will be provided via email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Zoom Tutorial: Joining and participating in a webinar (attendee)
Brandi Mattison, DVM, DACVECC
Arizona Veterinary Emergency & Critical Care Center
Dr. Brandi Mattison is a graduate of the University of Minnesota, College of Veterinary Medicine (2002). Following graduation, Dr. Mattison practiced general medicine in Spokane, Washington where she developed an interest in emergency and critical care medicine. In 2007, Dr. Mattison pursued advanced training and completed an emergency and critical care internship at Michigan State University. She continued at MSU in an emergency and critical care residency, completing her training in 2011 and becoming board-certified the same year.
Dr. Mattison’s special interests include disorders of coagulation, acute kidney injury, immune-mediated hemolytic anemia and thrombocytopenia and care of the critically ill post-operative patient. While at MSU, she received advanced training in mechanical ventilation, peritoneal dialysis, transfusion medicine, as well as many advanced surgical and monitoring techniques. Dr. Mattison is board-certified by the American College of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care.
*AzVMA Premier Sponsor*
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received before 10-12-20 will receive refunds in full. No-shows or cancellations received after 10-12-20 will be charged the full amount.