Joining for the first time? Choose a membership that fits you.
View AzVMA Member Benefits
- NEW Active - $324: Veterinarian applying for membership for the first time who is employed in the state of Arizona for any portion of the year.
- NEW Retired - $134: Veterinarian applying for membership for the first time who has been a member of the Arizona, other state, or national association, now retired or living in Arizona.
- NEW Non-Resident - $144: Veterinarian applying for membership for the first time who does not live in the state of Arizona for any portion of the year.
- NEW Graduate - $30: Veterinarian who has graduated from veterinary college or has become licensed in Arizona in the past 12 months.
- Student - $12: Currently enrolled veterinary students attending an AVMA Accredited College of Veterinary Medicine.
View Allied Member Benefits
- Allied Primary - $284: Company applying for Allied Industry membership for the first time.
*Dues apply to one representative from each Allied Industry member company.
- Allied Associate - $84: Additional representative for Allied Industry member company.
NOTE: Allied Industry Membership applications remain pending until approved by the AzVMA Board of Directors after review at quarterly held meetings.
Veterinary Health Care Team of Arizona
View VHCTAz Member Benefits
- VHCTAz Active - $36: Technicians, assistants, managers, client service representatives, kennel staff, educators, instructors employed by an AzVMA member hospital or institution.
- VHCTAz Student - $10: Individuals currently enrolled in an accredited veterinary technician/assistant program.
Would you like to reinstate your previous AzVMA or VHCTAz membership? Email email@example.com.