Allied Industry Member Advantages
As a valued member of the AzVMA's Allied Industry membership, you receive multiple benefits! Check them out below.
Allied On Your Side Promotions
- Provides branded promotions, including allied industry business cards, to facilitate networking and relationship building within the veterinary community.
AzVMA Member Directory
- Creates advertising opportunities for veterinary community-wide exposure through AzVMA publications, website and other special promotions.
Listing In Allied Directory
- Allows for directory listings that promote products and services which is updated quarterly.
- Extends invitations for participation in local and statewide AzVMA activities and events
- Informs members about the latest local, state and national veterinary news.
Online Allied Portal
- Offers an interactive online platform designed for easy access to information about meetings, events, sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities
Partnership with AzVMA
- Provides an opportunity to be recognized amongst peers and members through partnerships with the AzVMA to host stand-alone meetings with a sole sponsorship.
- Informs AzVMA members of news worthy information regarding scientific advances and topical veterinary news distributed in AzVMA's monthly publication, Arizona Veterinary News.
- Grants members access to professional association staff that can help find the resources needed. Available any day of the week and can help find the answers to the questions and locate resources for members success.
- Offers a variety of levels of sponsorship including Premier, Collaborative and single meetings. Sponsorships include, but are not limited to:
- listing in all marketing materials
- listing on all on-site materials
- listing as a sponsor on the AzVMA website
- listing on signage
- option to moderate for speaker and introduce yourself
- option to distribute business cards and primary literature at an exhibit table
Voice in Allied Committee
- Gathers Allied Industry members quarterly to recognize fellow Allied Industry members, plan networking opportunities, and discuss upcoming AzVMA business. ne
Volunteer and Leadership Opportunities