Resources for Veterinarians
AzVMA has complied various resources, from animal welfare to zoonotic disease. These resources provide a wide range of information on a variety of topics and in a variety of formats.
Client Education Materials
- Offers 6 client education brochures and a set of 5 informational posters. Orders may be placed online or by contacting an AzVMA staff member at 602-242-7936.
- Lists containing various national and local veterinary organizations.
- Compilations of state, national and animal cruelty programs.
- Phone numbers and websites for the county health departments provided by the Arizona Department of Health Services.
Partners for Healthy Pets
- Resources Toolbox designed to help veterinary teams clearly communicate the importance of preventative care and improving client relationships.
AVMA Alerts & Recalls
- Notices of pet food and product recalls and alerts.
Preparing Practices for Disaster
- Offers a resource from the AVMA containing a wide range of written materials, podcasts, videos and other resources to assist veterinarians and their clients with Disaster Preparedness and response.
- Compiled resources to help veterinarians build their wellness toolkit in an effort to provide a pathway to nurture well-being.