Veterinary Health Care Team of Arizona (VHCTAz) has formed four communities for veterinary staff members who understand the importance of collaborating within the profession to advance excellence in client and patience care.
We invite you to become an active participant of your professional community. We have developed four individual communities designed specifically for your position/profession:
- Client Services
- Kennel & Veterinary Assistants
You play a critical role within the veterinary profession. Each of these communities are in need of your help to plan and develop activities, and provide professional and personal growth opportunities for team members in veterinary medicine. The purpose of the communities is to network, learn, collaborate and socialize!
Don't think you have what it takes? Think again!
- No Time? It’s easy to participate—conference calls, emails, and a free lunch are the rule.
- No Experience? Everyone starts somewhere and the fun is in meeting new people and sharing ideas.
- Lead or Follow? You can do either. But when you see how much fun you’ll have and how much good you will do; the choice will be easy.
- Need More Information? Just ask. Call us and we can answer your questions—no commitment required.
- How Do I Get Started? Just choose a community, complete this form, and you’ve taken the first step toward a rewarding and enjoyable experience.
Get involved, and unleash your star power!