VHCTAz Community Links & Resources
Welcome to the Veterinary Health Care Team of Arizona's online community resource page. Here you will find various resources created to unite and support the professional advancement of veterinary team members. VHCTAz strives to offer many resources based on necessity and requests of VHCTAz members.
- Recognizes individuals, teams and practices for their dedication to excelling and bettering the veterinary community. This takes place during the Annual VHCTAz Celebration & Awards Ceremony.
- Join us for the Annual VHCTAz Celebration & Awards Ceremony, designed to gather team members with the sole purpose to celebrate, recognize accomplishments and socialize. Come join in the fun!
Community Education Sessions
- Attend sessions that are tailored to Front Office & CSRs, Kennel Staff & Veterinary Assistants, Managers, and Technicians. VHCTAz offers sessions to serve the entire team in a collaborative capacity.
- Find an upcoming community gathering or education session designed just for you!
- Join a VHCTAz Community to help plan and develop activities, and provide professional and personal growth opportunities for team members in veterinary medicine with the purpose to network, learn, collaborate and socialize!
- Stay connected and informed through Team Talk, VHCTAz's monthly e-Newsletter. Each edition is archived online and spotlights a VHCTAz member nominated by a co-worker for displaying one of the 10 Qualities of Highly Effective Veterinary Staff. Team Talk contains VHCTAz news, notices of upcoming education sessions, and articles relevant to veterinary staff.