VHCTAz Member Advantages
As a valued member of the Veterinary Health Care Team of Arizona, you receive multiple benefits! Check them out below.
VHCTAz aims to create cohesive veterinary teams that function at a high level of excellence by advancing education, elevating interpersonal communication, promoting client education through community service, and networking within the profession.
Annual Celebration & Awards Ceremony
Career Growth & Networking Opportunities
- Searches for job openings utilizing the Career Center to find potential candidates, post classified ads and subscribe to new posting notifications. Join a community gathering to connect with other veterinary support staff.
Continuing Education & Professional Development
- Offers over 15 continuing education and professional development programs annually for Front Office & Client Service Representatives, Kennel Staff & Veterinary Assistants, Managers and Technicians. Education is centered around expanding scientific knowledge, enhancing business needs and promoting professional training for ALL staff members.
Membership Card - Discounts to Local Businesses
Monthly e-Newsletter - Team Talk
- Publishes a monthly e-newsletter, Team Talk, centered on trending veterinary topics, professional development and education; as well as association updates and notices about upcoming community gatherings.
Monthly Member Spotlight
Professional Certificate Program
- Offers the award winning Professional Veterinary Team Member Certificate Program, an innovative program that is the first of its kind in the state to provide all veterinary staff with professional training to enhance the client and patient experience. Veterinary team members benefit from attending this engaging program designed for enhancing job satisfaction, client services, and patients' experience.
Professional Association Staff
- Grants members access to professional association staff that can help find the resources needed. Available any day of the week and can help find the answers to the questions and locate resources for members success.
- Provides opportunities to network and connect during professional certificate program sessions, educational meetings, and community gatherings.
- Equips VHCTAz members with a wide variety of online resources under the "Veterinary Staff" tab. Resources are often updated based on member suggestions and necessity.
Volunteer and Leadership Opportunities
- Includes members as an integral part of the growth of the veterinary community by providing an opportunity to serve on a committee and see ideas come to life!