Spotlight on VHCTAz Members
Your team members work hard everyday. We want to highlight their contributions and accomplishments using the following 10 Qualities of Effective Veterinary Staff.
VHCTAz's 10 Qualities of Effective Veterinary Staff
Each month VHCTAz highlights a member for their outstanding efforts of exemplifying one (or more) of the 10 Qualities of Effective Veterinary Staff.
- Accountability: I am answerable for my actions.
- Dedication: I am devoted to my purpose.
- Empathy: I am able to identify with the feelings of others.
- Knowledge: I am eager to learn and understand.
- Loyalty: I am faithful to the performance of my duties.
- Positive Attitude: I am capable of maintaining a favorable mindset.
- Professionalism: I conduct myself with confidence and competence.
- Respect: I am considerate of other people and things.
- Responsibility: I have an ability to exercise control.
- Tolerance: I allow others to express their differences.
Each month VHCTAz highlights a member for their contributions and accomplishments through exemplifying one of the 10 Qualities of Effective Veterinary Staff. Check out "Spotlighters" who have been recognized.
Cast the Spotlight
We are looking for individuals that exemplify one of these characteristics. They will be featured in VHCTAz's newsletter (Team Talk), on VHCTAz Facebook page and online.
Spotlight Nomination Form
You may nominate multiple individuals using the form below, but each submission must be completed separately.