Interested in advertising in Arizona Veterinary News?
Complete the online Classified Advertising Form -or- Display Advertising Form.
Classified ad rates include:
- listing in the AzVMA newsletter
- listing on AzVMA's website - Career Center
- see advertising details and rates
- subject to space availability
- call AzVMA for quantity needed
Display ad rates include:
- placement in the AzVMA newsletter
- listing of advertisers on AzVMA website
- All advertising is due the first of the month you would like your advertisement to run.
- Ex: Ads/edits received by January 1st appear in the January issue.
- Ex: Ads/edits received by January 2nd appear in the February issue.
Truth in Advertising Policy:
- The AzVMA respectfully requests all advertisers to refrain from making misleading or false representations in ads placed in the Arizona Veterinary News.
- The AzVMA may use its discretion in calling to the attention of advertisers, legitimate complaints that are factually and indisputably proven to have merit.
- Complaints must be received in writing and contain the signature of the complainant.
- The AzVMA also reserves the right to refuse advertising that it deems inappropriate, or offensive.
| Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you can't open PDF files, click the Adobe Reader icon
below for a free download from the Adobe website.